The Complete Wi-Fi Survey Kit has everything you need to get going, stored in a custom Nanuk 935 wheeled case. The 953 case features a waterproof resin shell and patented PowerClaw latches enabling you to store your equipment and tools safely and securely.
Featuring a 7’ light stand and wheel kit as well as the pre-wiring and customization of high-end external connections, the Complete Wi-Fi Survey kit is a convenient and function addition for any Wi-Fi engineer.
• Wi-Fi stand Version 2
• Nettool.io Network Analyser
• Tacklife laser range finder (60 meters)
• High powered LED flashlight
• 2 10’ Panduit CAT 6 patch cables
• 7’ Rotolight collapsible tripod
• Casters for tripod (Set of 3)
• AccelTex Accelerator battery pack
• Pre-wired for data and power
• Externally mounted Neutrik USB ports to power your mobile device
• Neutrik CAT 6a colour-coded Ethernet ports: 1 input, 2 output; POE, POE+
• External power to charge Accelerator battery
• Open area for Ekahau Sidekick (+ room for sidekick power support) or AP
The Nanuk 935 case features three soft grip handles making the case one of the most convenient on the market. Polyurethane wheels withstand rough terrain, while the one handle retractable handle offer unparalleled usability. No matter where you go, you’re guaranteed a smooth rise,
Customised foam inserts ensure everything fit where it needs to perfectly and making components easily accessible and fully functional.
Wireless Access Point hardware not included.